Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 2010 12:48:20 -0500
7bit
From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
You don't give out your power, but you receive a power number from the DX
station.  Your sent exchange is 5-9-9 Colorado.  Power determines what
category you submit your log in.  If you run some bands on high power, you
have to claim the whole operation as high power even if some of it was with
100 watts or less.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls