From:
Andrew Itzkowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew Itzkowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2010 05:57:05 -0400

We are glad to let you know that Shabtai Gourmet Gluten Free Cookies are now available at Shoprite Supermarkets, and Price Chopper Supermarkets.

If you don't see our Florentine Lace Cookies (Vegan/ Egg Free), Lady Fingers, and Meltaway Pecan Cookies at your local stores, speak to the manager and they can order them for you.

As always, our products are available at fine specialty health foods stores. You can use our store locator to find a location near you!

http://www.shabtai-gourmet.com/?page=locator

If you would like Shabtai Gourmet cakes & cookies to be carried in a store near you, just let us know where, and we will do our best to get them available for you locally.

Wishing you and your family a happy holiday season!

The Shabtai Gourmet Family