From:
Christine Ammons <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christine Ammons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2011 21:05:02 -0500

Greetings all! It has been several years since I have been part of this
group and I am glad to see that it seems to be thriving.

I will be traveling to Sweden for a week at the end of this month. I will be
staying in hotels, with no access to kitchen facilities in both Stockholm
and Borlänge. I will be traveling alone, save for three days where I will be
escorted to and from the office by out local business contact.

I am a fairly savvy GF traveler when it comes to moving within the US, but
this will be my first trip abroad and I have no idea what to expect. My
assumption is that I will not be able to prepare food at home and bring it
with me so that many of my meals are covered well in advance (it doesn't
make for good eating, but it is better than no eating, or wheat eating!), I
have contacted the embassy to verify this but have not yet had a response
back.

Anyone have any ideas for eating when you can't even read the ingredients
list? Fruit can only take me so far.

Thanks in advance,

Kristi Ammons
Kent, OH