Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2010 17:46:55 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Andrew Itzkowitz <[log in to unmask]>

Happy Passover to all!

Shabtai Gourmet's Gluten Free Cakes & Cookies are now available at over 30 major supermarket retail chains all across America for the Passover Holiday.

There is a huge selection available during the holiday season, and should be stocked on the shelves until the end of Passover, or as long as they have product left in their inventory.

All of Shabtai's products freeze very well, and can be stores up to 6 months in freezer storage.

For a list of stores that are carrying these Kosher for Passover and gluten free desserts, click on the following link:

http://shabtai-gourmet.com/?page=supermarkets

As always all of our sweets are gluten free, dairy free, peanut free, soy free, lactose free, casein free, and corn free.

If you like what you see during the holidays, just ask the management to make these products available all year long.

We will try our best to make this happen for the celiac community.

Wishing you and your family a happy holiday season!

The Shabtai Gourmet Family