BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 2010 18:35:47 -0600
Enzo would not have put up with this.

-----Original Message-----
From: The listserv where the buildings do the talking
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dave
Follett
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 5:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] interesting stuck accelerator fact

Well my wifes prius is a great car... untill it decides to turn on its
human masters.  The breaking problem is bigger then toyota yet
realizes because we have a 2007 with the same issue, and only the 2010
are currently being recalled... The computerized anti spin system goes
and cuts not just the power but also the break to all your tires when
your wheel skids at all.  Patch of sand on the road... better hope you
have an extra 5 feet when you press the break.

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 5:48 PM,  <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> You win.
> --
> **Please remember to trim posts, as requested in the Terms of
Service**

--