From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 2009 15:28:52 -0600
Michael,
I used and loved a TS940 for many years and then the intermitents
started.  A friend, a pretty decent tech recommended letting the rig
move on since parts and entire boards were becoming problematic about
replacing and that wouldn't improve.  And as you said if you need and
can find a tech. to work on the rig, it won't be cheap.
My opinion.  Thanks.