From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 2010 11:14:38 -0500
Hi Gerry,

You can download the echo link app from the Apple app store either using
ITunes on your pc or you can do the samething right on your IPhone.  Both
echo link and the Skype apps are free.  There are also several internet
radio listening apps that work good too!

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
Life is full of challenges, that's what makes it interesting!