From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2010 23:49:52 -0600
so does the 1296 module fit into that gaping cavity under the covers on the
left side of the ts2000?
seems like a perfect spot to stick a whole bunch of stuff.
also, where does the 1296 antenna jack go? i'm guessing right next to the
power plug since there looks to be a pre-punched chassis mount hole there.

73
Colin, V A6BKX