From:
"David R. Basden" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 2010 14:38:55 -0700
Hi Tom,

I guess I should read my messages for clarity before I hit the send
button.  I was trying to say I have used RG8X with a small amp on
both a wire antenna and a quad with no problem.  The wire antennas
were a G5RV and a Skelton Cone.  The latter is essentially a G5RV but
with four 51-foot sections spread at right angles to each other to
improve omnidirectional coverage.  I'm currently feeding my quad with
RG213 as I have a very long run since moving from California to
Oregon five years back.  I have never used either an Alpha Delta or a
Cobra Light antenna.

73,

Dave, W7OQ