From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:38:04 -0230
Hi Lloyd:

Have you tried Digitalk from KH6TY?
I was just doing some research into a blind accessible PSK app and stumbled across it.
It was mentioned in the Handiham World for Jan 2010.
I downloaded to my netbook and it's pretty accessible. Doesn't work on windows 7, XP and below only.
I tried catching some PSK from my remote receiver and skype but no go. So I'll have to try it the next time I'm out to the shack and that's when my new HF will most likely arrive.
So maybe if you have the time, or anyone else on this list, download it and give it a worl.
http://www.qsl.net/kh6ty/digitalk.htm

TNX & 73:

Mike