From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 2010 13:10:08 -0700
    Junior:

Someone might correct me, but I believe 17 meters is completely available to
those with a General or Extra class license, and that there is no difference
in frequency priveleges based on license class.

If I remember correctly, the SSB portion of 17 meters runs from 18.110 MHZ
to 18.168 MHZ.

Hopefully, if I'm wrong, someone can correct me.

And, remember, the shift to 17 meters would be just temporary and for one
week--not this week, but next week.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ