From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 2010 20:51:33 -0500
Hi List,

I have an 8 gig Toshiba and I have tried it with both NLS books and mp3
files and it works perfectly.  Be sure to ask for a drive that does not have
U3 formatting or a meter.  According to the BARD website, most of the
unformatted and drives without meters should work.  Even if you get a U3
compliant drive and unformatted the special U3 section, some people do not
get positive results.

One additional thing: the headphone output is indeed stereo, so the machine
could double as an efficient though grossly oversized mp3 player.