From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 2010 13:25:05 -0500
Hi,

I learned a long time ago that the best policy is to put the power supply as
far away from a rig as possible.  This is especially true with switching
supplies as magnetic fields around the power supply can get in to all kinds
of circuits in your gear.  Personally, my power supplies sit on the floor,
underneath my bench.

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
Life is full of challenges, that's what makes it interesting!