From:
Albert Sanchez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 2009 04:29:11 -0500
Hi Kevin and List
I was only able to monitor net for about 10 minutes last Sunday since I had
had rotator cuff repair surgery on the previous Friday. I could hear Kevin
very well also the MS stations and others. Had some QRM from 14.260 at
times. Will try to check in again this next Sunday at whatever time the
group decides. Best to All,
73, Albert, W A 7 F X B / 4
Greenville NC