From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 2009 20:39:53 -0700
    Sounds like a plan, Lloyd.

And, regarding replies, for some reason, your list posts are the only ones
that seem to go directly back to you, rather than the list.

The only way I can solve the problem is to do a control shift R (or reply to
all).

I'm not sure why this is happening, but it seems to be what I have
discovered, and I think it is only happening when I reply to your posts.

See you and everyone else on Sunday.  It will be interesting to see how this
all works out.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ