Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 2010 21:29:37 -0700
7bit
Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
they are also both availible on

HTTP://www.icanworkthisthing.com

73
Colin, V A6BKX
----- Original Message -----
From: "Danny Dyer" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 5:43 PM
Subject: Re: t90a weather alert

> write me and give me your off list address, i'll send you a copy of each
> if
> you want me to, dd.

>>> wait,
>>> 2, monitor something else and just know that every five seconds a blip
>>> in
>>> the signal will be heard, or 3, hold in the moni button and listen to
>>> what
>>> you want to hear, but know that you may miss the alert, although indeed
>>> it
>>> may still react inside the radio and you'd hear the radio's beep or bell
>>> or
>>> whatever the radio sounds, in addition to the NWS Tone./by the way that
>>> radio generated sound can be increased somewhere in the set menu
>>> although
>>> I'm not sure where.  HTH, Danny.
>>>
>>> Hi Junior, this should help, if there's not too much info here, but i've
>>> tried to be thorrough although not too verbos, HTH, Danny.*Background,
>>> quoted from the quickstartguide from icanworkthisthing.com
>>>
>>> Set Menu Options:
>>> There are twenty-one options in the set menu, two of which can be
>>> expanded
>>> to add additional options to the menu. Probably the most straight
>>> forward
>>> way
>>> to navigate the set menu is to keep both expanded options turned on if
>>> you
>>> will ever use any of the options provided in the expanded sets. Expanded
>>> set
>>> 1 will always be dial position 20, and expanded set 2 will be dial
>>> position
>>> 21 if expanded set 1 is turned off - this makes it possible to always
>>> set
>>> the
>>> expanded sets to a known state.
>>> Here are the available options for the set menu (hold down the 8 button
>>> for
>>> one second to access set mode).
>>> r tone (dial position 1)
>>> c tone (dial position 2)
>>> code (dial position 3)
>>> off set (dial position 4)
>>> resume (dial position 5)
>>> pause (dial position 6)
>>> prio (dial position 7)
>>> beeplv (dial position 8)
>>> beep (dial position 9)
>>> light (dial position 10)
>>> busy (dial position 11)
>>> ap off (dial position 12)
>>> p save (dial position 13)
>>> moni (dial position 14)
>>> speed (dial position 15)
>>> autorp (dial position 16)
>>> dtmf (dial position 17)
>>> mic (dial position 18)
>>> wx alt (dial position 19)
>>>

>>> exp 1 (dial position 20)
>>> exp 2 (dial position 21 if exp1 is turned off)
>>>
>>> If expanded set mode 1 and expanded set mode 2 (exp1 and exp2
>>> respectively)
>>> are turned on, here are the rest of the set menu options. Although it is
>>> possible
>>> to turn off exp1 and leave exp2 turned on, there would be no way of
>>> knowing
>>> whether dial positions above 20 were selecting exp1 or exp2 options.
>>> stop b (dial position 21)
>>> stop l (dial position 22)
>>> lightp (dial position 23)
>>> color (dial position 24)