From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2010 20:40:08 -0600
i've used it only for dx cluster info, which can be partially spoken by the
synth.....or programmed to automatically switch frequencies to the latest dx
spot.
problem here was that the dx cluster data stream from one of the local hams
wasn't filtered, and had a huge geographical spread so most of the time the
dx spots were useless.
73
Colin, V A6BKX