From:
Kevin Minor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2010 19:14:46 -0400
Hi Walter.

The memory button is the bottom button on the left side of the radio, near
the top of it.  That is, there are two horizontal buttons near the top left
of the radio, one above the other.  The memory button is the bottom of
these.  Anyway, to start a memory scan, hold the memory button for a second,
until the radio beeps.  VFO scan works the same way.  The top button of the
two I described is VFO.  Press and hold for a second to start VFO scan.

If this doesn't make sense, let me know.  I know I went the long way around
of describing what you want, but I wanted to make sure I was clear at what I
was saying.

Have a good day, and don't work too hard.

GO REDS!
Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY