From:
Jaco Lubbe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2010 22:09:10 +0200
Hi butch
I am not to worried about the power output of the radio.
Just need a radio that operates easy in a car.
On the rallies we often travel on dirt roads and there is no time to fiddle
around.
I have worked Kenwood radio's before and found them quite easy to use even
with out speatch.
Thanks for the advise
Jaco
ZR6JLL