Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2010 17:38:37 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Colin,

I never run my mic level at 100 percent.  I don't want to flat top.  I was
running the hand mic that came with the 2000 at about 40 percent and my
current MFJ 297 mic is running at 25 percent mic level.  I get between 100
and 104 watts out of my ts2000 at these levels.

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
Life is full of challenges, that's what makes it interesting!