Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2010 08:54:44 -0700
7bit
From:
Hi
     In my twenty years experience with ham radio, every watt counts. Even
if it is a fraction of a DB. The thing is that all to often a person is
operating on the edge of reliable communications range. So, even one watt
can make or break that kind of radio communications. I have listened for
years about the DB gain argument and it just does not work in my experience.

God bless,
Mark WZ0K
Jesus Is Lord!
Pendleton Redeemer