From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2012 22:13:32 -0500
Hi Tom,

When you ordered the netbook ,did you order the ac adapter with it?

If so ,you'd find that most likely this adapter will accept inputs ranging fro

110 V AC to 240 V AC. Then all you need is the country specific adapter plugs.

If not ,here's an example

http://www.eshop-pc.com/original-40w-acer-aspire-one-722-ao722-ac-adapter-charger-p-7099.html   $27.99

Amazon lists them too (as you mentioned in the reply I just received)

http://www.amazon.com/Adapter-Aspire-Aod257-Aod255-Charger/dp/B005CI2166

$15.99

http://www.amazon.com/Intocircuit-532h-2242-532h-2575-532h-2588-D255E-13111/dp/B007QYU69S/  $13.99

Many more as low as $4 Not sure how good they are.

Peter E.