From:
Dave & Patt Nager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2008 11:52:18 -0400
You can only move Unused Space if Both C and D are on one physical drive but
you have to know what you are doing. You will loose everything on the D
partition so you have to back it up first.

Better Yet

If you right click on My Documents and move it to your D Drive all your
programs will find it.

Make sure you use the "My Documents on your desktop or the one that is in
Windows Explorer ABOVE your C Drive without drilling down to it from your c
drive.

If you have an I386 directory on your C Drive you can move that as well.

Dave