From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 2010 23:58:03 -0500
I received a Google alert on a blog post from Don Matesz on an event
his paleo meetup group is holding Sunday in Phoenix. So I looked to
see if there were any other paleo meetup groups. I found one in
London for followers of Art DeVany. And one in NYC organized by none
other than John Durant of NY Times fame. So this is how the NY Times
found him and his friends to write that article.

For those not familiar with meetup groups you can find them at
meetup.com. This is a money making company and there is a small fee
if you want to set up a group.

Don.