From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 2010 10:45:00 -0500
Hi Walter,

If you get one of the specialized cartridges or a compatible USB thumb Drive
such as Kingston Traveler or standard Toshiba type (do not get one that is
U3 formatted or has a meter display,) then you can download books from the
secure website once you are registered.

Indeed, QST is already available in digital form as are about 39 other
magazines.  Just how long they will keep the cassette versions going I do
not know, but I'm sure within a few years, they will be fazed out.