Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 2010 12:10:59 -0600
From:
Ken O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
When I read this I was suddenly reminded of Eric Heiden's training for Lake
Placid Olympics, first to ever sweep sprints through long distance. His leg
presses on the much more difficult old fashioned vertical leg press was sets
of 100 reps with 500 lbs. Even more incredible was the occasion with no warm
up that he took a 235 lb barbell, knocking out a set of 300 reps - no typo
there, 235x300. And he wasn't juiced on polypharmaceuticals.