Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2010 10:10:22 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Well here is the thing.   When you mentioned a few days ago that you were
using this program onWindows XP, I was a bit surprised, but figured "Hey,
great for him."

A few of us on the list had played with this program some years ago and in
my case it stopped working  with XP some time ago.   Don't know if it was
any particular Windows update, but seems to have stopped after I  installed
Service Pack 2 some years ago.  I think others on this list have had similar
results.

If you have a Win 98 machine around, it should work,  but unless you are
very lucky, you may be beating your head against the wall with XP or later
versions of Windows.   Some years ago, someone from the list contacted the
author of the program to see if he would make it work on XP.   That never
came to pass and by now, XP is old stuff anyway, so I wouldn't expect him to
do it.

73, Steve KW3A