Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2010 15:39:25 -0700
From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
They don't have any techs there, a direct quote.  When I first called
they weren't even interested in putting in the synthesizer as I didn'
t have a clue where it went.  Once I told them who I was as they know
me, they said they'd put in the board.  The ham who usually helped me do
this stuff moved away 3 years ago, so don't know who I'll get to help.
73
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr
open Node 3148