ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2010 11:27:45 -0400
Wen I last gotto the site, you could actually get your first download
going without sighted assistence.

The way to do it is to pick out your selection of the NT you want
thru the website. then you clikc on free download. this should take
you to the page where you download the bible ambassador program to
downoad. When you download and install the program, it should
remember your selection and start downloading it. The client itself
unfortuatnely is highly graphical and not accessible and thus you
will not be able to get the additional free downloads without sighted
assistence.

do you have an email for the tekkie guy you  said was intersted in
making the client accessible? If you do, I'd like to get with him on that.

thanks much and god bless,

Doris