ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 2010 22:19:10 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I am going to get a Bible Stick, which is going to be my Birthday
pressent from Vernon. These are way cool. There is no screen on them,
and they look like a stick of gum, and they have arrow keys, and an
on/off button in the middle of the arrow keys, and you just plug in
head phones to listen. You can go book by book, and chapter by
chapter with the arrow keys, and you can control the volume with the
up and down arrow keys. Many Churches are taking donations for these
for our Military.

These may be purchased from

Hosanna - Faith Comes By Hearing
2421 Aztec Road NE
Albuquerque, NM 87107-4200
1-800-545-6552
Web: <a href="http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com">FaithComesByHearing.com</a>

I will be calling them on Tuesday.

I downloaded a free Bible from their sight, and if you set up an
account, you can download a free MP3 Bible.

Here is the link to download it from my dropbox folder.

If you set up an account on the Faith Comes By Hearing web site, you
can download one free New Testament mp3  Bible.

It's a little program that goes up toa torrent site and downloads the
Bible, when you get it from the Faith Comes by Hearing web site, but
I zipped it up and put it in my dropbox folder for you all.

Here is the link below.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3975546/English%20New%20Revised%20Standard%20New%20Testament%20Audio%20Non-Drama.zip

It might not be ready to download yet.

Enjoy!