ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 2009 00:02:31 -0400
Praise the Lord Pat.  I am glad he is getting better.  That is a scary
situation.  I am glad God is in both of your life's and taking care of both
of you.
I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there
isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

ABC's Of Salvation
Admit you are a sinner. Rom 3:23
Believe in Christ. Acts 16:31
Confess your faith. Rom 10:9-10

If you believe there is not God, than just die. For without a God you can do
this.

Karen Carter '74
www.the-team.biz/MV2114839