From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2012 20:30:34 -0500
MS has a complete tutorial here:"
http://windows.microsoft.com/is-IS/windows-vista/Create-and-format-a-hard-disk-partition
You'll also find many free or paid tools with a Google search, but I would
question  the wisdom of proceeding, unless you just want to experiment.
Today's OS is very reliable, and with proper backup and imaging built-in to
Win7, drive partitioning isn't necessary or desirable.
Be very careful if you do proceed, as you may have
necessary partitions already  present, and a wrong move can trash that
partition or your OS.
Take advantage of the backup and imaging tools before you begin.

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:18 PM, Lew Russakov <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Listers, I never have Partitioned a HD.
>
> I saw in one of my Newsletters  a write up on this program -"Resizing Hard
> Drive Partitions", I am wondering if any one as used it and their opinion
> and if anyone can tell me how to do it and if they have used a similiar
> program that they found good, I want to put all my Data on this partition.
>
> I am running Win 7.
>
> Appreciate responses.
>
> Lew
> Huntington Beach, CA