Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 2009 17:40:13 +0100
7bit
From:
John Clemence <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,
I was fascinated to read your comments re Linux and AV, anti-spyware
software. Can I take it that one really does not need these protections when
using a Linux system?
Regards,
John.

From: Robert Citkowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, October 19, 2009 7:19 am
To: [log in to unmask]

>Too many things can go wrong when it comes to MS files and updates.

Is it looking like Win7 might improve things?

Rob

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml