ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 2010 12:30:03 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I'm sure you all remember Paulette Jett.

She is still on this list, and she reads messages and prays for all
of us. She called me a few minutes ago, and asked me to send a prayer
request on her behalf.

Paulette's loving husband Paul passed away on August 4, I think she
told me that date. He died from Non-Small Cell lung cancer.

Please pray for our loving Sister in Christ. She is so very sweet,
and she needs lots of love and prayers.

Paulette, I know you will see this, and please know that we're all
praying for you. I ment it when I said to call me any time you want
or need to talk.

Paulette Jett, and Paul had been married 41 years.

Thanks to you all for praying.

Lovingly in Christ,

Pat Ferguson