From:
"Orvosh, Joan M." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Orvosh, Joan M.
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2010 10:37:31 -0400

Many responses.  Thanks to all!

Recipe #2   Gluten-Free 5 Minute Chocolate Cake in a Mug - Recipezaar

Serves 1 -2, 1 cake (change servings and units)

The most dangerous gluten free cake recipe in the world! WHY! Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night!

4 Tbs. sweet rice flour *

4 Tbs. sugar

2 Tbs. cocoa

1 egg

3 Tbs. milk **

3 Tbs. oil

3  Tbs. chocolate chips, opt.

1 dash vanilla extract

Also required: 1 large coffee mug. (16 oz)

1.  Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well.

2.  Add the egg and mix thoroughly.

3.  Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.

4.  Add the chocolate chips (if using).

5.  Add vanilla extract, and mix again.

6.  Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts.

7.  The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!

8.  Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.

EAT! (This recipe can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more virtuous).

** Can use non-dairy milk to make dairy-free.

Note: I used is an 16 oz. mug.

No-Pudge Brownies in A Cup -    2 Pts. -(Weight Watchers)

So I made my first GF recipe and I thought I would share. So I don't know if any of you ever had in you non-GF days NO PUDGE brownies they are these low fat brownies that are obviously not GF. Well my husband loved this mix because you could take just two tablespoons of it and one tablespoon of fat free yogurt and mix it up and microwave it for a minute and viola you always can have a hot brownie!! Well last night I made my own mix! You can either make up the whole batch or make individual servings in coffee cups or ramekins.

1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa

3/4 cup all-purpose GF flour mix *

1 Tbs. Corn Starch

1/4 tsp. baking soda **

1/4 tsp salt

1 ¼ cups sugar

2/3 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt ***

* I used Pamela's all purpose mix once and I used Ener-G rice mix once.

**  If using an all purpose GF mix with baking soda in it, don't add).

*** Only add 2/3 cup yogurt if you are making the entire pan at once.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR ENTIRE PAN:

Mix all of it together. Spray a 8" x 8" pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes at 350º.

INDIVIDUAL BROWNIE:   Make up the dry mix above without the yogurt. Add 2 Tbs. of the above mix and 1 Tbs. yogurt.

Note: can add nuts, (will increase the points).

Stir in coffee cup or anything microwaveable. Microwave on HIGH for a minute.

The individual serving is an estimated 2 weight watcher points if you are interested in that.

Can add nuts

*******
*******