From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 2010 15:45:08 -0500
ahhhh, OK, that makes sense then, you connect the wires together it should
put out a god awful hum while it's keyed. I'm wondering if maybe that
element does need power, is there something else, a computer mic or
something you can try? I know the impedance is different with a computer
mic, but it still should work. I've done it before.