Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:03:26 -0800
Hi
     Actually, there is a setting like you mentioned. The trouble is that I
am running Windows vista and Windows Mail. So, I can't find the place to
change that setting. However, I am sure it can be done.

God bless,
Mark
-- Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon
Clear, 30.0°F(-1.1°C) Wind:SE (140°) at 3mp