From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2010 16:35:52 -0400
Well that  is  a bit different.  I've got one in the closet here.  I don't
think Kenwood service will touch it, due to age,  but  some of the other
guys will.  BTW does it by any chance have the optional VHF module installed
in the  compartment in the  rear?   If so, it may be worth more than the
radio, since they are pretty rare.

It isn't a bad receiver if you can get it fixed  cheap.

73, Steve KW3A