"Brandon Hennis (KC0USM)" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 20 Nov 2009 17:16:22 -0600
on the 9 4 repeater in omaha, on sunday nights, there is a net at 9 pm
on sundays, I think if I remember right.  the 82 repeater has echo
link here and there now.  so who knows there.  yeah I live in norfolk,
and have the call KC0USM.  but 9 4 and 8 2 are still runnin'.
Brandon