Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 13 Nov 2009 15:16:50 -0500
Howard,
There are a few guys on this list who are set up in such a way so that if I
do a ctrl-r to reply to the message, it goes direct to that person.   For
the vast majority, a  ctrl-r will send reply to the list.   Not sure how to
change it at your end,  but it is often nice to see the replies go to the
list so that others can see answers to questions.  I'm sure someone here can
tell you  how to make the change.

As for the amp:  I  did a google search on it and it seems to be a nice
older unit that will give you all the power you need.  Good luck with it.
Hope you got a nice one.

That is how I would tune, with the exception of starting with plate and load
set either to factory recommended settings, or to settings I have
determined myself to work best for a particular band.

If your tuning procedure works, that's great.  If it ain't broke, don't fix
it.   Doesn't the manual have recommended set points for plate and load for
each band?  If Dentron recommended setting load  full one way or the other,
I guess that is what you should do.

Hope to catch you on the band sometime.

73, Steve KW3A