Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 2009 15:21:44 -0400
Hi steve.
Unfortunately I don't have a dummy load yet, so I don't use the amp much.
Yes the same thing happens on all bands.
Correct again on the antenna problem. smiles
I haven't done anything to the antenna yet, but I'm beginning to think it's
a jumper coax problem.
I took the manual tuner and amp out of line, and hooked the automatic tuner
back up.
I ran the auto tuner a week or two, and no problem
Yesterday I removed the auto tuner, and hooked the amp and manual tuner back
up.
So far, so good.
I plan to change all the jumper coaxes as soon as I get new ones.