From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Sep 2009 08:07:27 -0600
    Well, Steve, I guess it's worth a try, although it'll be quite a stretch
between you and me on 40 meters.

If you want, just hang around and maybe serve as a relay station.  I know,
for example, that Junior wants to try from Florida.  I can't imagine I'd
hear him, so maybe a relay would be in order.

Maybe next week, we'll try 20 meters, but will probably have to do that
earlier in the day.  Let me know what you think, and we can talk about the
20-meter  possibility throughout the coming week.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ