From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 2009 14:20:45 -0400
Hi everyone;
Just got done unpacking my new (preowned) ts480.  I had read the dimensions but was still surprised at how small this thing is.  Am I correct that the mb480 essentially puts the control head and radio in one package?
The description of the front panel makes much more sense now that I've seen this thing.
I don't think it was sent in the original box so just for laughs if anyone has an original ts480 box that they no longer have any use for, I would be interested.  Spent the last hour shoveling popcorn.
Richard