From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 May 2009 09:40:41 -0400
Hi Tom & List;
When I had my TS-480 I couldn't shape the audio the way I wanted it to
sound.

No matter what I did.

I even went out and bought an MC-60.

I had grounding issues with that mic.

It could be because I was using a Carolina Windom.

But, I just wasn't happen with the radio.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389