From:
"Hachmeyer, Mr. Paul S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2012 15:16:24 +0000
David,

My Dell with Win7  provides this data - I suspect you might be able to backup the specific files and copy them to another pc.  However, I'm not sure if there are any registry updates that occur also, that would be more difficult.

Control panel/hardware and sound/devices and printers  -  select printer then print server properties/drivers

[cid:image001.png@01CCD1DC.677DF4E0]

Paul Hachmeyer