From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 2009 20:04:11 -0700
Hi, all.

Well, it looks like we are coming to an agreement regarding how best to
proceed on Sunday evening with our cross-country blind ops net, and possible
additional later session.

Let's hold our usual net on 7197 khz lower sideband at 0100 Z.  If my time
conversions are right, it'll be 5 pacific, 6 mountain, 7 central, and 8
eastern standard time.  We'll do our usual and move slightly if there is
QRM.

After the net, we may try to do something on 75 meters as well, just for the
heck of it, so if someone can find an open frequency still in the General
portion of the band, let us know what it is, and we'll co-ordinate either on
the 40-meter net Sunday evening, or here on the list beforehand.

I'd be happy to serve as net control, but will probably need help with
relays.

I'm looking forward to giving it a try!

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, Louisville, CO