From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 2009 22:03:20 -0400
Ah, the slippery slope.  First it was 2 480's, then a new antenna, next a
tuner, then maybe an amp.  Now you want to spend a few bucks on a QSL card
you can't see?  Hope your doghouse is  insulated.   Bring a blanket out with
you.  I hear it's cold in Colorado at night.

BTW, while I haven't dealt with them in many years, they were called
International Reply Coupons (I.R.C.'s).   Don't know if they are still
around or  how much they are used.

73, Steve KW3A