From:
Gary Tillinghast <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:50:22 -0400
Hi all,
Just heard about phones through a program Called "safelink".  This is a
government sponsored program that provides cell phones and a limited amount
of minutes each month.  I called their 1/800 number and wanted to find out
whether the phones are simple to use and whether the keypad has raised
features in order to use their product.  It seems that the models that they
offer are all flat panel keypads, which makes their phones unusable.  I
guess I am just venting frustration at another government program that
slights the blind again.  If anyone has used these phones and found them to
be useable, let me know.  Gary KB2YAA