From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 2009 12:39:16 -0400
I know someone who bought one and found he couldn't put it up because of the
way his land is. He can put up all the dipoles he wants but for some reason,
the vertical, he had a bunch of experienced help come over and they all said
it couldn't be done for some reason. I can check with him on why later when
I talk to him. I also know a few people who run them and like them. Another
one he might want to look at is the 05 line of antennas, google them and
you'll find them easy, what I'm told, they make a better antenna. I know a
few people running them.