From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 2009 13:47:42 -0400
Hi List,

I hate sending off topic posts, but since the rules on this list allow for
it, and since requests on other more relevant lists have yielded no
response, I thought I would try here.  I have recently obtained a Motorola
LG 300 G cell phone and I have managed to clumsily figure out the basic
functions as far as making outgoing calls, answering incoming calls and
working my way around the keyboard.  This phone has no available talk
software (as far as I know) and I did in fact have someone read the print
manual to me.  My question is: Is there a speaker phone feature on this
phone?  I have seen other brands of cell phone that indeed contain this
feature and it can be activated by the press of a keystroke or two.  This
phone has all sorts of other features that I am not interested in such as
texting, Internet and so on.  I would think it would have a speaker phone
feature--since that is old technology.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.